In order to factory reset a Snom 360 or 370 via the phone interface, go through the following steps below:
- Press "Settings" button to enter the "Settings" menu.
- Press 10 for "Maintenance" menu.
- Press 5 for "Reset Values".
- Press "Confirm" button.
- Enter the administrator password then press "Confirm" button.
Since firmware version 220.127.116.11 on the Snom 3xx Series it has also been possible to reset the phone using the key pad by pressing the following key sequence:
* Volume Up * Volume Down #